Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools



You are currently viewing the TCEQ website using an old address (domain) that will soon be retired
Please update your bookmarks or links and use the new domain

Complaint Arrow Questions or Comments:
You are here: Home / Permits, Registrations, and Reporting / Registration / Special_Permits

Special Permits: Am I Regulated?

Overview of requirements to transport waste from stationary compactors or transport brush, construction waste, or demolition waste to Type IV municipal solid waste landfills in enclosed containers or enclosed vehicles.

For requirements for anyone who transports waste from stationary compactors that is transported to a Type IV MSW facility in an enclosed container or enclosed vehicle:

For requirements for anyone who transports brush, construction waste, demolition waste or rubbish to Type IV landfills:

If you have any questions, please contact us in one of the following ways:


Phone: 512-239-6413

Fax: 512-239-6410

Postal address:
Enclosed Container Program, MC-129
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
PO Box 13087
Austin, TX 78711-3087